Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally!

I have been meaning to create a blog about all the restaurants in Harrisonburg and the surrounding area for sometime but just never got around to it. I wanted a place where people could read about the different restaurants in the area and the pros and cons of mine and my friends' experiences. So that is what this is. I have lived in Harrisonburg for a little over 4 years now and have tried almost every restaurant around. I love food and I love to eat so it is important to me to get know where to get good food. Hopefully this blog will help others like me find great places to eat, whether they're just visiting the area or are a local!

Like I said, I've eaten at almost every restaurant but I won't write about past experiences (aside from the post I will make about my Feb. 13 meal.) As I eat somewhere I will post about the food, atmosphere, service, etc.

I hope you enjoy and find this information helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment